Of the myriad things and the condition of many of the feelings. Dextrose
you write "because I love you" without changing the row. It only takes space and time, as in everything.
Sometimes Michael and I talked about moments. He talks about his bike and I encants dels de La Coruña. I imagine him riding for Dos de Maig with trembling heart and I feel sorry for him. Candles
A boat that I have on the windowsill is strained by the current ends and I think in that sense. On the day that the boat was not the one who made us to move. We grow together for days and times and I've grown more in him than in any soil in the world. The first day I took the helm I was surprised at how easy it was, it is what it is ignorance. First details of the cruise: take things easy, but not carry them. I have cold, hungry and tired but tomorrow I will return to sail. I just want my Marina. And for the Navy, losing is death, a bane.
0 comments:
Post a Comment