Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Invitation Card For Death Anniversary

June crackle Aute

Then came winter. And the crackling leaves on the ground.

I wonder what my destiny.

But I see no signal, or the sky or at the bottom of my pockets.

the streets horror shown in the opposite of luxury cars, the expensive clothes, clean smile of innocent girls.

curious that I have that lens sees what others fear to see. I have no optical zoom. Or digital. No need.

From your balcony is all green. Trees. The lawns cut. Tough men. Kids who want to be men.

Amidst all this we are sitting watching a quiet and lazy river.

Despite the winter, everything is still green. Green Hope?

Red blood, passion, anger ...

let me navigate the dark clear water of their lives just to tell me that I have no way out.

Living a lie, live a lie, knowing it's a lie.

I keep wondering about my destiny, but nobody knows anything. I do not believe in fate, is a lie.

Let facing the horizon, life goes on, goes even close our eyes.

is about to rain, let us, in the air is warmer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment