Tuesday, December 27, 2005

2010 Prosumer Camcorders

She danced for you. (For voice) I'm the girl

She danced until they lose their skin
danced.
case was not lighting.

The sun was
and she only danced tirelessly.
danced, spun around and his body was lost at midnight

Then she continued. Then came the awakening

also danced, lying with its light turned
by buildings ...

days have passed and nothing changed today
dance under a sky still atrocious.

Someone complains and goes to pray, and she dances
...
Oh! She danced.
to lose control turned and turned.
I know ... dream to be,
or the beginning ...

Love of my life,
I never find a love as well.
Love of my life,
I can not imagine waking up without your love.
Love of my life Love of my life

hope that this light
beats make me happy.
Love of my life Love of my life

hope that this light
beats make you happy.

Author: Luis Alberto Spinetta

0 comments:

Post a Comment