Monday, December 26, 2005

3rd Birthday Cupcake Invitation Wording

. (For you)

"I am the girl who ran away with you on the bike,

or am I the reason for the song"

you more than that ....

're the girl of my dreams,

who sleeps beside me every night

're the girl I want to close

but refuses

're the wish come smile

my maid, my partner ....

as you left the sky cried,

and between the wind fresh south

and your last look,

stayed awake imagining

tonight made of loneliness,

silences, absences .....

're the girl of my dreams,

because my dreams have your name,

're the girl I want to close

blinded because I want to live in your beauty,

're the

wish come

smile but my eyes do not want ....

're the girl who forgot her turquoise ring

next to the camera,

're the owner of the ring which I carry with me today

until you return .....

and as I said, you're my lady ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment