Even in these times fast as a Cadillac without brakes,
daily
have a minute you close your eyes and enjoy by lying
less.
Even in these times in which I'm happy in another way, every day
have that moment when I play
spring
to have you forward.
Even in these times back to laugh with friends,
every day have the time
in which breathing is a must for me
ungrateful.
And the pain would go much further if
're inside my soul,
if you look like a ghost
who lives in the mirrors.
Even in these times
trivial as a costume ball,
every day have a few hours
to scream at the break of dawn, the lack
do to me.
Even in these times to learn to live without a wait, every day I have
relapse and want to forget but I can not forget
I can not forget.
(letter) Joaquin Sabina
0 comments:
Post a Comment