Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Apology Letter For Wedding

negative

I do not like what I as a child: that neither see, all writing: Irene read notes about asthma, and I myself now have the amplitude, although Two days ago I did not think about such things
I do not like that some people have me permanently besyat, despite the self-reflection and other
I do not like that to me so many years, and I'm so many years of life - college, work, etc. - spent the shit that made me unhappy
I do not like that time and money lacks
I do not like psychologists, who say "you have such-and-so, do this and that then, and you will have Happiness" ... Freaks you, such psychologists ...
I do not like that the theme of my research stupidly leaked just because the head considers it foolishness, but my mind is not enough to reformulate correctly

fuf, drained

0 comments:

Post a Comment