Monday, January 31, 2011

How Does Braun Shavers Work

flow

feel ill - both physically and mentally do not feel myself: apparently, some protective mechanisms, once again knocked out my tube, so as not melted recent brain
not want to pay for tango. dance I want to pay - do not. I'm an economist, no matter how I deny it, and money for me - and the yardstick and an incentive. If I do not want a something to pay, it is an occasion to reflect
do not want to communicate what is real, that is virtual, with some people, but can not afford even throw them from the Friend Ribbon ... I'm curious: hurt me, for example, when to me someone "friendly" stops, and the most "not comfortable" ... as a small, really
I once went happy. favorite people, favorite child, a favorite thing, youth, beauty, health and even the time and resources are free. matter because it's not in my favorite hypertrophied manner, as well - a little bit
want my love has found itself in my life: I want to return that gift, that she was not so long ago
want, I want, I want to learn, I want to have your project started, blinnn ...
want to Moscow.
missed in the pool are going to go next week (Wednesday is unlikely to have time, but maybe with the environment)
want-reader (eBook) afford to buy, if someone advises that, I'd be happy

0 comments:

Post a Comment