were cases
that effect on me naivolshebneyshim way
example, in my life was very expensive человек, очень любимый, но, видимо, без взаимности, и наши пути разошлись
при этом мы сохранили статус старых товарищей, даже, пожалуй, друзей... ну или мне так, at least, seemed
now we live in different cities. I once, intending to come and even with something like an informal invitation "to meet talk, "wrote that here, come on ... that was a stunning answer: the man refused my simply and quietly replied that he has more important things and needs
I was amazed: the first time in my life I 1. denied 2. both refused. Indeed, simply and quietly. it was so new to me - what can this way easily take care of themselves. do not rush headlong through the snowdrifts, because it promised (host, uncomfortable, well, she's arrived, and so on) do not come up with pathetic excuses and tell the truth. worthy and just
so I was faced with something unusual for yourself, as I thought, with something deep and incomprehensible (I-the violence itself, nesus the drifts ...), and it became interesting. and an enviable, something to hide, because this position appeared to me healthy and organic
I am very glad that almost learned tell the truth and to respect their own needs
thank you. How much all I have from thee: and the name and assistance, though not on purpose ... :)))
0 comments:
Post a Comment