**** golizm
told us the case of practices such as female shopaholic held therapy. She had two (kazhetsya. ..) older sisters, and all had to continue wearing them. most memorable her complaint that she was not even own pantyhose. I do not want to say that the reason for such dependence in this case, although the connection can definitely see. I to high school almost did not have their things, I wore "old stock", something given, something from second, well behind his mother and aunt, of course. I shopaholic. I want to say "was", but "was" I'm probably still a long way. Again, I see no reason in the experiences a deficit, just a coincidence interesting. though provoking and he could, and then layered: how to jamming, alcohol, and so tried - oh, better, yet tried - works, then it was sad - in a glass, someone has wronged - Grab a chocolate bar, I want to love - go to the store ... I did not pass treatment. just itself once it became clear, and then uncomfortable.
a long time I did not recognize that I have a problem with shopping (for me it's specific items - clothing and footwear, some bags and accessories), have always been reasons to buy this or that thing. eventually I began to notice that the reasons I have less and less ... Now I will give a list of troubling signs that I noticed in myself, perhaps someone this will be useful:
- I buy something when I'm in a bad mood / wellbeing
- choosing where to go and where to spend your time, store or shopping center will be in first place among the options
- on the Internet at times I spend more time on sites that are somehow related to shopping than anywhere else More
- possible / impossible to purchase causes me concern, I long to dwell on any thing
- if there is free money first, I'm buying, or going to buy will wear
- I lend to make a purchase (take a loan, etc.)
- I make a purchase (I negotiate the commission in the future), not knowing if I'll have the opportunity to pay
- I get this or that thing, not because he felt it a necessity, but because they "want", "long dreaming, "" why not ", etc.
- can not choose just one thing, most often buy two or more similar things at once
- I can buy something just because the thing offered at a discount, or if there is a discount, I buy more than one thing
- the word "sale" is the desire to go to the store and buy something (actually anyway, that), even if initially there was no such intention
- I can buy a thing, absolutely no idea how, what and where I can wear it, or pre- knowing that she is not suited for my lifestyle, or under existing wardrobe items
- buying something, I run like a spiral: the dress shoes, to shoes bag, accessories, etc.
- in the locker room contains duplicate items, and the number of repeats exceeds reasonable limits (of course, have two white shirts no disgrace, but when their 10, and black pants with arrows 10, and five more gray, etc., already suggestive)
- I try to bring the purchase of some rational system, not relevant to the real needs (real needs: Need Autumn shoes - it is not at all - buy boots and rationalization - collect dresses all colors, for example, black is, white is, red is, now we have more green, yellow, blue, etc., or is there a black dress on the figure, one must still black on the floor etc.)
- I can not get rid of things that do not carry the motive for this is the message of "what if I wear ..."
- in my closet there are things that I never wore (And perhaps not even wear)
way, it is the latter circumstance was the first step to my recovery ... apparently it is already so clearly shows Depending on the depth that it was impossible not to notice.
in general, in the spirit of pop psychology: if you find yourself with these signs, think ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment