about dancing
third day of this note writing ... did not find the time
uprazhenie shadow:
as the host was at least inexpressive, the shadow of me actually hindered, not so much that I tried to take care of her, and that shadow is constantly getting out in front of me.
as a shadow ... terrible something: As soon as the owner started moving, I felt that I wanted him catch and tear. in fact, the whole dance, I hunted for him, and then after I exercise a few more minutes would not let go. MDA.
exercise name "on Girshon:
hardest exercise I've ever done. pandemonium. but after it feels real relief almost immediately. and for myself too something moved.
Butoh:
was cool to experience the birth of the animal from its own center, good to know it and did not resist, make it so, as it is:)
night spontaneous dance frankly disappointed: it was completely unclear why we are there with our tango, and everybody I was waiting for, do not come: (eventually It was a night of Asya and her day and I half-heartedly gaze, so that after the master class, we quietly quietly piled
0 comments:
Post a Comment