about gay and sad
read a wonderful post about children's minds http://tosainu.livejournal.com/782120.html remembered, what was most amusing thoughts and beliefs:
really believed that all die at exactly 100 years to the day, and was terribly upset, my best friend Olya Bulavkina (Olya, hello:)) dies a couple of months before I did. I still want to die first
holy love of Lenin and the party (although some childhood already had a sunset period), and this shock was the statement of his grandfather that he is not a member of the party and came out of it because it was with something that does not agree ... By the way, I I think that was the foundation for my to total dissidence: I saw that it is possible to disagree with that from which all excited
about the fact that each letter and figures are color analog, not mention the cost - in the comments a lot about this
wanted to marry the mother
inventing such stories about the relationship in a family that, when recently someone tried to tell, just not crazy: so it was confusing (and it's up to soap operas)
not tell until what age (mk Wildly shame) do not know exactly where do babies come from (my eyes opened the film "Dr. T and the Women"), assuming that under the navel, where the path of the hair revealed hole, and the baby comes out ... hole is then closed, and if she could not reveal itself - then "Caesar"
believed in good and evil is very strange. I thought what is good, but there is evil. good - they are around. sometimes do not behave very much, because accidents or anything, but mostly they are good. and evil ... the cellars hide (Hello, my love) and get out there to kill, rape, to arrange all sorts of nehoroshesti ... then either sit in jail, or back to creep away. I thought so up to 26 years. We went in MSK immediately after the riots in Dressage. very nervous, but drove off. and in the subway when I bald guys in leather jacket and Burtz some looked at, I had a insight: that there is no them, these cellars. that here they are, these evil around. and somebody loves them and is waiting back home. or is not waiting, but it is still sad. that they have hurt. they eat. watching TV. waiting for letters ... somehow everything just disappeared. I was not good and evil. were just people. each in its least unfortunate. nedolechenny in its measure. has become easier with one hand. On the other broke something. all of a sudden the thought came that the pathology may be such that no cure. Even if we try. when is not a man in front of you, and one pathology. Although Rogers would argue with me, so that the hope, perhaps, is:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment