train
dynamic meditation (?) not sure if it was a colossal
effect as a result - the output introjects, total relaxation
I could not get together very long but
Now hocus-pocus, mlyat ... "Recovered" instantly as you click your fingers: I heard bad news. once the world has its place. only to realize that collecting and driving force within you - not-happiness - how cool is PPC. I filled them all, from head to toe, it keeps me and has dissipated in all my muscles - so that they have forgotten how to work without these mountains, pressing on bones, chews, chewing ... I just now realized how tired I am
and when even a small degree, briefly dumped all this shit, the feeling of paralysis. and flight.
breath.
I can not breathe. vAAbsche. I can not. Breath is always short, he is less full, kinked, comes in spurts, and always are "blacked out" areas. bottom of the ribs, stomach. generally we realized how rotten stomach formless painful lump. how wonderful ... little better was once stopped eating meat, but still PPC ... Thanks Van, relaxed my stomach (did not know what Thai massage is such a cool thing), something else he said useful, but still, what to do next? " (C) ... More interesting anatomy exhalation: air is almost always goes through the back, through the lower back and hips, very flat, I can not breathe, but somehow I have it exactly as you exhale is connected. Here it is, my notorious release - themselves, events, etc. - no-hre-to-not-to-lu-cha-em-Xia ...
search partner.
I went permanently clenched teeth. I was just relaxed. miracle happened. in spite of the teeth. and my diligence. all the same. and the soul. and body.
vibration.
I did. do not let go. did. fizzled out quickly. could not hear myself. did not realize. Though she was doing. worked. diligently. would take a shotgun and knocked out of this diligent head utsenitsu. Ah, yes ... have its lure, to realize recycle and live, using its resources ... but as long as she lives it. and from trying. and compressing his teeth.
tanatoterapiya.
one Who
theater touch: I really hated the therapist. such a huge annoyance, I'm barely able to restrain him (again restrained, swallowed up ...) - Wanted to jump up and run, or yell at him and chase him out.
fine-tuning: the leg approx. hand - unpacking emotions shear a few millimeters. more do not touch anything.
who: Again - distribution stavanie ... inverse svyazt - too quickly and abruptly abandoned. Well, it is clear: when a no go, where does know how to others go.
now:
as the truck moved me. EVERYTHING hurts. each joint feel. 2,5 hours, I typed it. and more quickly. but in general. general all well. Chipmunk singing together "because of the island on rod. Alex cool. 'm drinking milk oolong tea, brewed in a new teapots, directly from the 6 cups - delicious and beautiful. come the Argentines. we all die. so that everything is OK.
0 comments:
Post a Comment