Monday, February 21, 2011

Free Cages For Rabbits

earth-air

I like lying on the ground and treat yourself below
very interesting new sense of the body. I keenly feel every centimeter sections of the voltage stood out, feeling they hypertrophy
perceive body now how absurd costume, which was everywhere stabbing, squeezing, rubbing, pressing, choking, etc.
interesting that this is not suddenly took it all the time, but out of habit sensations go into the background and not voprinimayutsya consciousness, although present at all times.
fun unpacked some sense ... For example, in the chest. I'm always plagued themselves (and others, to hide) their vulnerability and thin-skinned. and there came a metaphor. man tick chest, ribs broken, protruding bones, the skin hanging in tufts, and he walks every day. no matter who it is done with him - maybe he walked-walked and fell - we just with this work. and in this every step - the flour, a gust of wind, dust - all gives a hell of a pain. and others (with healthy skin or with minor scratches) are surprised and indignant when a frantic man, if you poke him in the chest with his finger. they is not hurt. Yes, it is not they done with him. and he would be glad not to howl from each breeze. but the reality is that even slight exposure is unbearable pain.
and jaw ... I just can not find her place. she seemed a stranger in my mouth. apparently so much I just did not say so much swallowed it now refuses to live with me.
and has finally realized that was going to do with herself. I wanted to take a big, beautiful knife and cut out all superfluous, unnecessary, etc., that prevents me to "live happily ever after." shorter I was going to rape itself. as usual. and now I will not. patamushta like this. think this is the first step to love.
vOschem ... tanatoterapiya - this thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment